Friday, July 23, 2021

There is a Child Heart in Each of us......We Love.the Enchanted World of an Adventure.......as en Elusive Dream.....Becoming Real.

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia. Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Sometimes you just have to sit back, drink your beer and accept that people are fucking idiots.'



There is a Child Heart in Each of us......We Love.the Enchanted World of an Adventure.......as en Elusive Dream.....Becoming Real Frogs To Toads. . I



 One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch.There is a Child Heart in Each of us......We Love.the Enchanted World of an Adventure.......as en Elusive Dream.....Becoming Real.




There is a Child Heart in Each of us......We Love.the Enchanted World of an Adventure.......as en Elusive Dream.....Becoming Real Frogs To Toads. . IThere is a Child Heart in Each of us......We Love.the Enchanted World of an Adventure.......as en Elusive Dream.....Becoming Real.


 Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.WORDS: OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT.THE PROBLEM IS; WE ARE NOT PERFECT.YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DEFINE YOU.

Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV. Dead Heads. Heads Or Tails, Black And White, Writers To Books, Pages To Turn, Lovers And Haters: Slave - Just A Touch Of Love. The Fairy and the Frogs: Day of Rebirth: Butterflies with Fairies: 

I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.'THIS WHISKEY TASTES LIKE I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU HOW I REALLY FEEL.

Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars. Back In The Day, Bike Rides…
LOVELIGHTSLESSONSLUCKYBREAKSGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars. Back In The Day, Bike Rides…
Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh...


 With a soul as free as yours I would love to host you for an evening. One of the reasons we need to make America Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'

Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.Time to work! No wait, that’s not fun. Time to go to school! No no no. Time to get stuck in traffic.Dimes Dropped. Rotten Apples, Fags, Hags, Steers, Queers, Faces In The Crowds.The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian: I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.

Iran's largest navy ship catches fire and sinks.
Jason Lavigne,If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...' 
Signs You Might Have Multiple Past Lives. Trips To Hell And Back With The RV Camping With Last Husband. Fun And Games, Party And Play: Daily Events. Lucky breaks, son to shine, views, voices, values in your head, good times, schools of hard knocks, tests over time...

In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Hope in colors, hope floating all the time.
I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.
Made in America 🇺🇸🇺??🇺🇸🇺🇸 Great story pass it on. Thanks .Blog: Good In Sweet Tips .Post: It's like....Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.
BUMPSINROADPATHSTAKENSHIPSPASSED.BLOGSPOT.COM
Made in America. Great story pass it on. Thanks .Blog: Good In Sweet Tips .Post: It's like....Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.
I would like to find a polite, adventurous gentle man that is interested in building a friendship first, based on mutual & shared interests ...

Glory Dazes Done, Dances In The Air, Marines For Life, Live And Learn, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Moons To Shine,Spirit Dance by Wabimeguil (Betty Albert-Lincez): One kid to another, nuts to come, nuts to grow, people in shades of life, eggs to fires, nuts to joys and pleasures, and chick is born. Kings, Sunny And Bright, Beaches To Walk . *Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, Tall, Heads above the crowds.Dead Heads. Heads Or Tails, Black And White, Writers To Books, Pages To Turn, Lovers And Haters: Slave - Just A Touch Of Love. The Fairy and the Frogs: Day of Rebirth: Butterflies with FairiesMade in America. Great story pass it on. Thanks .Blog: 


Notes of life of others, to give and to take the lessons learned alone the paths taken. Bumps in the roads, frogs and snakes, tales of Jewish White Monkeys tips of love and hate, monkeys to dodge, monkeys to swing, to trade, to trick, cash or credit.
Sun City Civic Association Schedules Candidate Forum | Menifee 24/7.Fuck you,Jennifer Garcia, agent for the board. Sun city civic association.


 As more people are getting the vaccine and more places are reopening, here are a handful of ways to spend your time in Southern California.We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.

May be an image of text that says 'marijuana is safer than relatives'

Things to do in Southern California after you're vaccinated.Beaches and Horses....  Dick Jarrot Rachel Jarrot (rachellyn1010) on Twitter....There are steers and queers in my family, Bison and Buffalo, Jewish White Stars-Better than Rock Stars, and it is my turn to shine. Talk to me!  Patty Duke: Updates: moving on, got car back, Frank picked me up yesterday,…  Patty Duke: Updates: moving on, got car back, Frank picked me up yesterday,… Patty Duke: .�� Let your smile change the world��Stars��Wishes, Clear Dazes, Sonny Bright, Giants, Surfers, Dreamers: Retired 2?
Games on the water, games in the air, games of love and hate, sheep and goats, horns of love and hate, veterans on the move, songs to sing. Homeless blues, DUI Guys, dates with frogs, dates with dawgs, plenty of fish in the seas.

I hope youre well. Im Derek a 27 year old engineer living in Southern California. Im white, 6 foot 2 inches tall, hwp, and I have long brown hair. I do have a beard and bit of chest hair but I'm not an overly hairy person. Gentle giant is a perfect way to describe my being. Apart from that I like hiking, the beach, concerts(when those were a thing), and camping.

I hope youre interested. Im excited to learning more about you. I do have pictures standing by upon request. I look forward to your to talking more. :)

To reach me easier I have a kik: Gather_Ye_Rosebuds.I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.



Someone sent you a message on doublelist.com, please reply to this email directly: infiniteresistor@gmail.com.I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.

Lovers and haters, life on the water, circles of life, joys and pains, ups and downs, dream life on the surface. Dicks and dogs, sheep and goat, horns of love and hate on a goat, tales to spin, good times to sail on. Lovers and hats, songs and dances, snakes and frogs, dances on the water.I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.

No comments:

Post a Comment