Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Back in time, words to define, pages in a book, pages of lights on the matter.'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL 100',


Back in time, words to define, pages in a book, pages of lights on the matter.Monkeys in the movies, monkeys on the beach, dances on the sands of the times. Year of the Monkey, interest to changed, over the news, history to record, happy dazes all over the world.


Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia. Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on.

Jason Lavigne,If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'
DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Jason Lavigne,If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'
Leader of what, dicks, dawgs, dikes, hard to say. Bullshit, ready to roll, gems to find, lots of jokes and laughs, how to talk about folks...


Feels like 2021 is a good time for that. First order of business as a place to write about loss, rebuilding, & going boldly back to work, school, & life Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Happy for the flip side of the coins, happy and delighted for 4 ways to play this hand.Best of the Best. Perfect strategy. Play with your heart, and intimidate them with your smile."Today is a good day".

Notes of life of others, to give and to take the lessons learned alone the paths taken. Bumps in the roads, frogs and snakes, tales of Jewish White Monkeys tips of love and hate, monkeys to dodge, monkeys to swing, to trade, to trick, cash or credit.

Greens, Trees, Nuts On The Runs, Paths Cross, Good One Love, One Hand, Smoke Signs, Happy Dazes.Dancing Dreams, Giant Knights, Good Times: THE TALKING GIBBERISH ...Wow, What The Fuck, Worlds Away, Sons To Shine, Witches, Bitches With Stars,

Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts. little talent is a good thing to have if you want to be a writer.0$ DOWN! Go Solar Today! NO MORE ELECTRIC BILL! call or text 361-660-7045 Jason.

Reports have shown that many Religious organizations, Schools, Medical facilities, Youth programs have covered up decades of sexual abuse involving thousands of victims.
DEADANDGONEBONESINABOX.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reports have shown that many Religious organizations, Schools, Medical facilities, Youth programs have covered up decades of sexual abuse involving thousands of victims.
Anyone who was inappropriately touched at any time by any authority figure of an institution, it's time to speak up. Click " Sign Up" to f...


Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Happy for the flip side of the coins, happy and delighted for 4 ways to play this hand.Best of the Best. Perfect strategy. Play with your heart, and intimidate them with your smile.

So I noticed that a local supermarket actually has taco shells on their shelves yesterday. Now all I need to do is figure out how to make the filling and I can pretend I'm American for a day."Today is a good day".  Back in time, words to define, pages in a book, pages of lights on the matter.'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL 100',
I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.'go where your heart finds peace."Today is a good day".Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.


  Back in time, words to define, pages in a book, pages of lights on the matter.'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL 100',

'DUDE... Did you know male seahorses can give birth to as many as 2,000 babies?! Whoa.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Today is a good day"Seriously Insane,"Today is a good day", Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment