Friday, July 23, 2021

Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.


 IT'S STILL NOT WORKING.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.
Today is the day, to meet on the sands of time, you, me, us, it could be, dances in the streets.


 Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.

The base of all things is love and respect."Anywhere with you is where I want to be. Let's runaway, far away Let's do something we won't forget. Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.

BY SIMPLY SERVING AS A MATCHMAKER IN THE BILLION DOLLAR UNCLAIMED-MONEY MARKET? “THERE IS YOUR AUDIENCE. SPINNING TOPS, STARR BRIGHT TONIGHT, WALKS OF FAME, WALKS IN THE PARK.SPINNING TOPS, STARR BRIGHT TONIGHT, WALKS OF FAME, WALKS IN THE PARK.GREGORY AGRESTI , REDNECKS, RETARDS .
 Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.

--  The Transitory Inflation Ruse Peter Schiff,Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.My Noose Is Tightening Ira Katz.
 Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.
 IT'S STILL NOT WORKING.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.
Today is the day, to meet on the sands of time, you, me, us, it could be, dances in the streets.



Enough of that, have to leave the house to take care of the phone, Hate the wait on the phone, 
to get service. My father's phone. Old guy, in his second childhood. 


HUMMM GIF
Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.Time to work! No wait, that’s not fun. Time to go to school! No no no. Time to get stuck in traffic.Dimes Dropped. Rotten Apples, Fags, Hags, Steers, Queers, Faces In The Crowds.The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian:

Iran's largest navy ship catches fire and sinks.
Jason Lavigne,If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...' 
Signs You Might Have Multiple Past Lives. Trips To Hell And Back With The RV Camping With Last Husband. Fun And Games, Party And Play: Daily Events. Lucky breaks, son to shine, views, voices, values in your head, good times, schools of hard knocks, tests over time...
Nice guy 58 white love giving oral and can trade you for fun. In Montclair now.Steven Jay Jarrot, whale on land, cattle calls, nuts to go, glory hole open wide. Shit, dirt, waves of fucks for free.  Text 760-851-2267. KINGS, KNIGHTS, LEADERS OF THE BAND, HANDS TO HOLD, WHILE WE CLIMB THIS MOUNTAIN Together. steviejay2018@yahoo.com. Black, Rite, Read, Clowns, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cattle Drives, Rats To Roaches, Faces In The Herds, Jackasses All Day Long. What panties go best with I don’t give a fuck anymore.
 So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends..Tales of the fairies, the pixies, the earth angels, games to play, were played, back in time. 2015, great birthday gift from a band of freaks, retards, and rejects from New York




Crooks.piles of shit Carol Castro Breanna Eschardies Malcolm Gerstein Marilyn Gerstein Charles Jarrot Francisca JarrotTurn of Faith  Estados Unidos -- Crooks. Cheaters, Clowns" piles of πŸ’©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  Charles Jarrot. Jacqueline Jarrot Paul Jarrot Rachel Jarrot Sheri Jarrot Sima Jarrot. Faces In Shit, Dung, And Fecal Matters. ...Charcoal Group: Charles R. Jarrot. Beaches, Dream Lives: Wishes And Hopes.Veterans Tales, Hard Knocks, Fish And Frog Tips.A Country That Has Lost Its Way: U.S. Government and Corporations Combine To Strip Citizens of Their Rights Philip Giraldi .

No comments:

Post a Comment