Thursday, November 17, 2022

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons."

 Jokes online, good and bad, ships passing in the night. Nightmare still of fat fags, fat cats, bags of shit to trade. Prey online, veterans to catch, lost and confused, transtional veterans to pay.  Snakes within, hell hounds on land, pigs to blow away. Wolves in pots, water hot, meat to eat for the pig with wits and smart. Learned to fish another way, snakes and frogd to add next. Jokes to share over again. Land Whales: Hard knocks for lessons in love and devotion, life for love, love and hate horns of a goat.



 Kyle Bodnar ,AniManga Society.Lots Of Balls In Air: Nuts And Franks, Faces In The HerdsDicks, Dawgs 2. I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.



Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody"
Once Bitten By Snakes


Wales on the land, hogs, pigs, cows, faces under the surfaces, knights to spare.Everybody I know Is Crazy. 'Only people with an IQ 140 can find all the 5 differences'.If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try again.What can be brighter than the stars:I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.


 Dimes Dropped.Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -To trust yourself to test your limits....that is the courage to succeed. --Bernard Edmonds.Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof.

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons."Find what you love and cum oA it Charles Buka ke'.I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment