Thursday, November 17, 2022

BUT LOVE IS UNREASONABLE.Feel free to text me on :+13149478575.Ok CL'ers... I'm hoping someone out there will be kind enough to help me.

 'I give these out for free all year long @davie_ IG:@davie_dave dave VIRGINIA METRO Celebrattons CHRISTMAS BAG OF THREATS 250.00'.After 2 pm on week days and always on weekends, and holidays I’m radio silent. One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.


Food to eat.Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home, Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs. Inline image I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'HATE HAS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING BUT LOVE IS UNREASONABLE.Feel free to text me on :+13149478575.Ok CL'ers... I'm hoping someone out there will be kind enough to help me.


God is light, god is love, god is here...'I don't know if I should say hi to her, ask for an autograph, or report her to the Museum.Please satanism your heeds.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket. 'BUT LOVE IS UNREASONABLE.Feel free to text me on :+13149478575.Ok CL'ers... I'm hoping someone out there will be kind enough to help me.


Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody" .BUT LOVE IS UNREASONABLE.Feel free to text me on :+13149478575.Ok CL'ers... I'm hoping someone out there will be kind enough to help me.

FOREVER HOME: need a hand? 'HEY MUSIC, THANKS FOR THE THERAPY'.FOREVER HOME: DIFFERENT.Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket.
May be an image of text that says 'THE TIME IS HERE ワ NEW WORLD ORDER 5'
Seen by 1
Like
Comment
Send


Once Bitten By Snakes.CPS' coal-fired Spruce power plant produced 23 percent of the city's power during ...: League of Liars - FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.


Wales on the land, hogs, pigs, cows, faces under the surfaces, knights to spare.Everybody I know Is Crazy. 'Only people with an IQ 140 can find all the 5 differences'.If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try again.What can be brighter than the stars:I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.


 Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody" .Just For Writers, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.



Dimes Dropped.Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -To trust yourself to test your limits....that is the courage to succeed. --Bernard Edmonds.Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof.

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons."Find what you love and cum oA it Charles Buka ke'.I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.



Jokes ad laughs,,5 years to late, trying to trick, the buyer again. Paid for a termination, transfer that. I AM CALLING FOR AN IMMEDIATE RAMP UP IN GORILLA GLUE PRODUCTION TO STOP THE MONKEY POX 2.Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews, all about wasting time, delays, and double billing, to take a termination, trade for a transfer, and the rest of their tricks, to steal your cash.


HOW IS THIS OKAY, TO SERVE THE BUYER, BUT NOT THE SELLER. NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.

Games in the dark, in the shadows, freaks and snakes, hanging on dogwood trees. Adam and Steven, Adam and Eve, in the wood, suckers and snake in the trees. Blue birds in the trees, songs to sing, signs of a better day. A walk in the woods, girls in red hats, going to treat grandmothers that live in the woods. Fairy tales around the world. You only live once.League of Liars - FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.



Inline image




No comments:

Post a Comment