Thursday, March 11, 2021

Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,bGood Time Told.

Role Models: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the...
Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,bGood Time Told.


 Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.

Palm Springs Cheers, Great Job. Chaps. Jordan And Aunt Dot: Shades Worn: Bright Futures. Facebook ties. Family affairs to plan, dicks and dawgs, hell hounds, noses in the air, views of the walks of fame. Wheels to turn, time to stop, paths to cross, over space, once or twice, pages to books..
Angel Tips, Young at heart, for life one earth, third eye open. Earth angrls, the young at heart, out in wings every day.
Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever. Thanx for the invitation hun. Divorce Invitation:Snakes Grasses,: Dicks tonight.


Are you in control?Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,bGood Time Told.


Gang Bang King: Steven Jarrot .Transplants-Wishes on stars, dreams in motions, winds to wings, castles in the sky. Fairy Tales to review, recap, and recall. Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere.Beneath The Story: Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,bGood Time Told.

No comments:

Post a Comment