Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Figures Don’t Lie, But Liars Figure Jeff Thomas,Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY.

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:ONCE BITTEN BY SNAKES, DANCES WITH WOLVES. I WAS SMILING…Voices, Views, Values, Dimes Dropped. Rotten Apples, Fags, Hags, Steers, Queers, Faces In The Crowds.The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian:

Eyes On You, Calls To Take, Steven Jay JarrotGood Time Toads, Snakes In Grass, Spiders And Worms, Calls To You, Cattle Drives, Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys In Nuts, waste of cum, broken condoms, faces in the land of commons, good time toads, god ties, angels in the sky. Mother may I.


Reggie Twelve Forever GIF


Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.

What if you could find them FASTER and EASIER than anyone else? Your income would explode!Great day, great life, great times, faces in the boxes, ready to push up daisy.Common Assholes, Angry, Sarcastic, Stupid: Blue Light Specials, Glory Dazes To Come.

😩💔..UB40 - Love Songs..RADIO DISNEY's Tweet was featured in the news.. THIS IS AWFUL😡👿😠😩💔. Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass.Dreams in motions, to write a book or two, to create a new world for veterans in transition, and the help and the drive to make it there.The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.

Volunteers of America Norther New England has also partnered with the Veterans Administration to secure a 75-year lease on the land and the Home Depot Foundation is generously funding a portion of the cabin construction costs.UB40 - Love Songs..RADIO DISNEY's Tweet was featured in the news.. T


I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday.

Inline image



What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall Newsom has submitted 1.6 million valid signatures, according to the CA Secretary of State -- more than the nearly 1.5 million needed to qualify
Inline image

I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday. What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.


'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'

Inline image

I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday. What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.

Inline image

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall Newsom has submitted 1.6 million valid signatures, according to the CA Secretary of State -- more than the nearly 1.5 million needed to qualify

Fighting for Our Constitutional Rights., A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller . Hello friends!The Emerging Existential Crisis at the Border Patrick J. Buchanan.This. Changes. Everything.




HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.In The House Of Stone And Light.Cinderella - Nobody's Fool.Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young


No comments:

Post a Comment