Monday, February 10, 2020

If you’re not living your life how you want and living it to the fullest I say the same thing what’s the Point in living but you should never think that way because there’s every reason to live you may not be able to live the life you want because there’s someone that actually cares and you have to think about that as well you can’t always get what you want in life you have 2 little girls to think about as well how do you think they would feel not growing up to be able to get the chance to get to know there dad

The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. 
Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life.
 Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps,
 dances in the rain. Simple.

Prince - America (Official Music Video) (Live in Nice, France - October 27, 1985).Love, lights, 
lessons, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water , also. This is absolutely disgusting 
and makes me sick!!! There’s a special place in hell for the piece of shit running around here 
setting all these churches on fire! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Peter Pan, late again, located where, retired yet,
 at the head of your class. Pages Turned. 💖💖

Image may contain: possible text that says 'We all know someone who speaks fluent shit.'

We are getting closer. Emily, Peggy and Rodney Brooks, still thinking of you.Happy to share the notes,
 love and hate, horns to sound, horns of a goat, ships and sales, trips to hell and back, happy dazes again.    Here today to turn the pages on to bigger and better fields of grass, for the animals that roam on the open
 ranges.

Reasons to dance, names changes to hide from haters, lots of hot air blowing about seek 
and crop off hands. Views shared of the fish that got away.Frank Joseph Agresti, Raining 
frogs ..

Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES 😘❤💏. Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views, . 
🐾🐾😼🐾🐾🍕lights on in the dark.😲😲😲😲😲😲 Starring Tituss Burgess as “The 
Witch”.Hollow Faces, Funny, Frogs In Masks, Treats, Trades, Silent Knights..




All my life I tried to be like you. Then when I was just me that's when I was happy. Went back to trying to be like you, I want to die. Why would I want to be like you. You follow the rules and do what other people have taught you to do. I was always taught to be a leader. If not that then be my own person. I cant do this Facebook shit cause I'm not like you.

I don't say nice shit. I dont repost what's popular. Just living is a pain. More effort than it should be at least I think. Too many people think too much of themselves. If you dont like what I say then who cares. You don't buy me shit. You don't pay my Bill's. And last i saw we weren't really friends.

Image may contain: outdoor and nature, possible text that says 'RELATIONSHIPS ARE ABOUT TRUST. IF YOU HAVE TO PLAY DETECTIVE, THEN IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON. Lifehacks.io'
 If you’re not living your life how you want and living it to the fullest I say the same thing what’s the Point in living but you should never think that way because there’s every reason to live you may not be able to live the life you want because there’s someone that actually cares and you have to think about that as well you can’t always get what you want in life you have 2 little girls to think about as well how do you think they would feel not growing up to be able to get the chance to get to know there dad

No comments:

Post a Comment