Monday, February 10, 2020

I pray that indifference and apathy, contempt and pride, may not pour like cold water on the fire. Instead, may the spark of Creator's love light the love in my heart, that it may burn brightly through the day.

Joys and pains, bumps in the road, roads travels over time and space, life on the upside of dodge, angels in air, birds and bees, songs to sing. Dances on winds, dances on sands of time, life and love, luck and wishes, dreams in the air. Happy and delighted, jumps for joys, games on chances, games on tables, coins and cards, games everyday. 12 ways to grow, coins and cards, luck and love, hats to wear, sunny dazes in the life.

Reasons to dance, names changes to hide from haters, lots of hot air blowing about seek and crop off hands. Views shared of the fish that got away.Frank Joseph Agresti, Raining frogs ..

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Crows, Doves, Eagles, Hawks, Blue Jays, Singing Birds, Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly. Why The North Star Stands Still....
3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.

I pray that indifference and apathy, contempt and pride, may not pour like cold water on the fire. Instead, may the spark of Creator's love light the love in my heart, that it may burn brightly through the day.
No photo description available.
Rocks 2 Roll Bald Heads, Hares Lost In The Woods, Open Seasons For Freaks, Frogs, Spiders And Worms. Wasps, Assholes In The World Of Bugs. Ducks Hunts.Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits Across The Decades, Winners, Losers, Learners, Rats To Roaches, Walks Of Fame. ??👇🏾🤗👇🏾🤗👇🏾??🏾💪?...

You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point, you will finally be free."What do you get when a bunch of SNAKES gather together? Answer: A coiled up MESS"... (Unknown)"Never TRUST a pet SNAKE because eventually it will bite the hand that feeds IT
Image may contain: 1 person, text
 Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.       Santa's Ho-Ho-Home Is Here, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Actions.Stories of sisters of color, men and leaders, tips and tales to share.

All my life I tried to be like you. Then when I was just me that's when I was happy. Went back to trying to be like you, I want to die. Why would I want to be like you. You follow the rules and do what other people have taught you to do. I was always taught to be a leader. If not that then be my own person. I cant do this Facebook shit cause I'm not like you

I don't say nice shit. I dont repost what's popular. Just living is a pain. More effort than it should be at least I think. Too many people think too much of themselves. If you dont like what I say then who cares. You don't buy me shit. You don't pay my Bill's. And last i saw we weren't really friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment