Thursday, August 24, 2023

MY SANITY?EXPLAINING HOW I PAID FOR GAS I PULLED MY BUTT APART AND STUFF.. WAS TOTALLY NUDE...IT WAS WEIRD.

 Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign <dse@docusign.net> Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.Daily walks. Love, love, love! It is NOT.James Howard Kunstler, Cockamamie Story Alert:The trick is to sign the midterm, to get the transfer, and the financial forms in place to collect another $30,000.

Sunrun is leading the solar revolution. Last year, they were called Spruce Powers, cons to run, at Costco, for $61,000, pocket change?Solar by State |


Clearwater, Florida 1976.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, also you shit basket. ... 'If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace, and happiness, then you would understand, why I'm so picky about ,who I allow in my life.' Give us two years and your best big ideas and we’ll give you what you need to create a better world.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.MY SANITY?EXPLAINING HOW I PAID FOR GAS I PULLED MY BUTT APART AND STUFF.. WAS TOTALLY NUDE...IT WAS WEIRD.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment