Monday, October 24, 2022

No Love... Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce Powe,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED.

 Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.SHOW THE ME SEQUE L'

Plenty of fish in the sea .Celine Tam and Shila Amzah - Let It Go.

A wise man hears one word and understands two.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials. No Love... Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce Powe,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED


May be an image of text that says 'vn vaxxed i'm lovin' it TM'

Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins. Hate and love horns on a goat, one which with lots of years. Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.No Love... Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce Powe,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED.

No photo description available.

Betty Battles ,RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.No Love... Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce Powe,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'PRESENTATION DUE TOMORROW PRESENTATION DO TOMORROW'

HAIL MARRY ".Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Just Amazing!"Fairy tales, stories out of the bible, how life started, how life ended, good enough for the sheep and goats, kids to follow, over time, over space.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

We #celebrate life,liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.How low can you go? Just ask BBC! Four non-Jews debating on BBC whether Jews are an ethnic minority.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.The ability to triumph starts with you." Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.


So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. 


 I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.SUCCESS IS A CHOICE.





Collecting fees, more than once a month, they said they never received, and getting dinks on your credit report. Got to love the snakes in grass, spiders and worms, not, jackasses in the herds of donkeys. I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. Concur?When you’re ready to go, go with Heart. Just get in the damn box! Drives me nuts. Hank didn't need all that crap!I usually ask for ice cream. 

 

 


CommunIty is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .ity. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.COINS TO FLIP.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Spruce Power, gave me a ride this year, 2022.  Checked out the housing market , bought the house in 2018, there was an issue with the solar panels , sellers wanted to transfer the lease of the solar panel. This was not possible, this is how they get paid, termination and a $30,000 bill to pay to sell the house.


New buyer paid for a solar lease termination, and termination of the contact with the solar company, less than 5 years, matter of months, the termination recorded and filed in 2018, becomes final. Thank God.


Spruce Power, solar panels, assholes on the roof, wanted a midterm, a transfer, and a financial form, trade, for my, the seller this time,  termination. Deal was signed, on the table, and the real estate agent threw the seller, me, under the bus. Playing with the codes, take a UCC 3, which is the end game, and months to go, to be final. 


Daniel Evans, Deal was signed, on the table, and the real estate agent threw the seller, the real estate agent, the man with a plan, two month agency, motto, if we can get to close, we did something wrong, we did not do our job, we fucked up. Had to say, back in time, the steps taken, to stand out. Gave  data to the solar company, and expect the seller to extend the contract, sign this transfer, pay $30,000, and let the buyer get the house. Sorry Charlie, that did not happen. Waiting for the next cold day in hell for that. 

In a nutshell, recap to review, my trip to hell in a handbasket. 2022, hard knocks, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, assholes on the roof, trying to make a buck. Rats to roaches, good time toads, stories to be written, words in waves, reasons for why not. 

 

The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket.MR.ESPINOZA WE WILL HAVE TO DRAFT A MIDTERM AND THERE'S NO EXACT TIME FRAME FOR WHEN THAT WILL BE READY.

 

Seller in 2018, terminated the lease, paid off the lease, and moved away. History recorded, buyer in 2018, paid to record termination then. Termination final 2022, not transfer with financial forms. Canceled documents now. 22 dedicated lawyers. International team. Key government contacts. Types: Financial Services Fraud, IRS Fraud.




 Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily..Good as Hell”! Chickenhawks Are Fascinating Jacob G. Hornberger, Not the Best of Times Sasha Stone. 'THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR DREAMS AND REALITY...Am I to blame, for being slow, and simple, the Ucc transfer document was not part of the closing statement, back in the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment