Monday, June 14, 2021

Gems To Find.HORSE AND PONY SHOWS, RATS TO RACES, WINGS TO FLY, BIRDS TO SING.AWESOME ENJOY!

 "AND IF IT DOESN'T, STILL JUST BREATHE."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.HORSE AND PONY SHOWS, RATS TO RACES, WINGS TO FLY, BIRDS TO SING.AWESOME ENJOY!

Joy comes in the morning, Christmas every day, birthdays also, peace, love, and happiness to follow. Today, Tomorrow?With an open mind, sometimes it's hard not to see evil. Share your defiance:


 You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears."AND IF IT DOESN'T, STILL JUST BREATHE."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.HORSE AND PONY SHOWS, RATS TO RACES, WINGS TO FLY, BIRDS TO SING.AWESOME ENJOY!

Micky Moses, Micky Mouses, Men, And Mice, Faces In The Crowds. Peter Bricarello, and his boss Ben Brandon. What can I do but dance away the emotions of desire to do more for the future leaders that he steals from their families in . Love, love, love! Don't change yourself to win someone's heart.Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.Reptiles, Repugnant, Republicans, Frank Agresti (J), 67 - Huntington Beach, CA .

To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. 'Note to self: I am allowed to cry. I am allowed to scream. But, I am not allowed to give up. D will all get done somehow. Just breathe. "AND IF IT DOESN'T, STILL JUST BREATHE."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN. There is no perfect time to write. There's only #now.Under The Sands, Gems To Find.


 Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.

Right on my doorstep, I’ve got this little patch of paradise. It’s pure joy .Everything but the kitchen sink .


Right on my doorstep, I’ve got this little patch of paradise. It’s pure joy .Everything but the kitchen sink .

Everything but the kitchen sink .Junk To Some.Tales to be written. His story, her story, not news today.Good times, heads to count, birds and bees, songs in the winds.


Time on the cross, time with crows, time on the heart and minds of the angels. Angels goodness and mercy, gather in the sky, to talk wishes, hopes and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment