Friday, May 7, 2021

There are no more Dragons!I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.

So la-di-da In search of nazz. A bead of sweat Upon the neck. Is that regret Or what the heck?A good slow intercourse would be good for yo...



Dreams in works, changes to make, chances to take, choices for more, better and more, cash me out, crazy for a fee, coins to flip, cons to...'MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR TURNED OUT TO BE AN ASSHOLE IN ALUMINIUM FOIL.'
May be a cartoon

Born to shine, why blend it, blue oceans to create, what you want, what you know, what you would like to be, keep moving forward. March 4th.



Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.There are no more Dragons!I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.


 Beaches and Dreams: Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.




Rotten Apples.Again, this never happened. A hairstyle is not a requirement to be an attorney in ANY state.There are no more Dragons!I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.

Challenge Growths: Rach Jay: Rachel Gay Jarrot, Monkey Faces

No comments:

Post a Comment