Thursday, October 31, 2019

Why .can't things be that simple. ?~at 66665 Mesquite,of Desert Hot Springs,took custody of this new born ward of the state of California,with jumps of joy.

Good times, live, learn, grow, expand, blue oceans to create, over time, over spaces. Notes of the nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone, nuts to grow, roots of the matter, love,luck, learn, lessons, pages to books. Treats To share. Strangers To Friends, Plenty of fish in the seas.Chick, babe, dame, names and labels to toss around. 

Shastia Brenagh,I just want some head....that's all...Oh what a knight, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, good time toad, Hoogie Momma on the block.Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. . Don't want to talk.... Don't want to fuck.... ~


Why .can't things be that simple. ?Shastia Brenagh,I just want some head....that's all...~at 66665 Mesquite,of Desert Hot Springs,took custody of this new born ward of the state of California,with jumps of joy. She was running and a jumping when she took minor,given toher personally by Peter Bricarello.OmmπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ’―So this is what the fuck y'all be going through...I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―







Not me, I am in a class by myself, and the differences have not been noted, and the threats keeping coming in. Why? That was the lesson taught by the father, and the past is during for another cycle. So the period of darkness will go on.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Dimes To Drop. Lynn Warren stare at the ground and let my feet do the St. Louis shuffle...eight to the bar. Drunks, drugs, dogs, back in time.

Not Lauren, do not know you. Except the things that you write back:have to say, you  do write a lot to the ads that I have placed on cl, searching for a good guy, over 6 feet tall, giant on land, 420 connected, retired from the races for bucks, it has taken a lot of time.Not asking for much. 

I journal online, create history of the bumps in the road, the creeps, freaks and frogs, that I have crossed paths with, jackasses, and fucks looking for a free ride. Moments of magic, minutes of madness, men and mice, dances in the streets, faces in the crowds. PTSD, wounds from the Corp, back in served in the Marines, 6 years in total. Got on my first plane ride at 18, left the world, back in time 18 hours out of the USA.  Love going to Disneyland, my pass ran out last Friday, have to do maintenance on car this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment