Tuesday, January 15, 2019

We did 20.4million in the box office over the weekend....They had my movie projected to do 10million and we doubled it. I swear I love my fans and I love that you guys are all loving this.YOU ARE THE BOMB! THE BEST!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Enjoying the movie UPSIDE... Its definitely the number 1 Movie in the World.

Lots of fun, family affairs, three days together, hits for the kids. Lots of stories to share, over the food and fun, walks in the past. Trip to make to Washington, holiday hits and misses.Fairy Tales Recaps. πŸ’šπŸ’š πŸ‘ΎπŸŽ΅.While You Were Sleep,πŸ”₯πŸ’―  “Kind old Uncle Remus caters to the needs of the young white boy whose father has inexplicably left him and his mother at the plantation. An obviously ill-kept Black child of the same age named Toby is assigned to look after the white boy, Johnny. Although Toby makes one reference to his “ma,” his parents are nowhere to be seen. The African-American adults in the film pay attention to him only when he neglects his responsibilities as Johnny’s playmate-keeper. He is up before Johnny in the morning in order to bring his white charge water to wash with and keep him entertained.”Texas State Penitentiary at Huntsville or Huntsville Unit, nicknamed "Walls Unit", is a Texas state prison located in Huntsville, Texas, United States. Wikipedia Address: 815 12th St, Huntsville, TX 77348 Opened: 1849 Hours: Open 24 hours Phone: (936) 437-1555 Warden: JonesFolklorist Patricia A. Turner brings up the one black child in the film, Toby, and talks about how his entire purpose seems to be to entertain Johnny all while the adults in the film cater to the white children at his expense. She writes, in part:Roles Played, Hats, Hoes,Good Time Freaks, Stranger By The Day, Heads In Clouds, Dances With Wolves.

My son a thug thug, when he gets up early. Comes in my room I hear him and have to say you better not. If I don't say them words hes turning 0n all the lights in the room.  πŸ˜’πŸ˜–πŸ˜ Oh hes done it before, as to tell me. If he's up I have to be up. Um no.

Upon arriving, it was all about fools, frogs, fish, cattle drives, hoes, hogs, haters, dimes to drop. Rachel Gayinn Jarrot: Jewish wide-loads, pigs, and parties, shit for brains, sucker for shit, dung, and dicks. Moves made, rules changed, running cows, herds to come, herds to go 




Good times, donkeys and sluts for free rides, dances for a dollar, or a pack of smokes, joints and shit in a bag to trade. "People follow leaders by choice. Dawn the Rebirth:Witches, babes, movies hits.Couple To Note, Free Rides. Barter for rites, trades for reasons, tricks for sound minds, dates with snakes and frogs.


YOU ARE THE BOMB! THE BEST!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Enjoying the movie UPSIDE... Its definitely the number 1 Movie in the World.We went to go see that Kevin Hart movie last night... I wanna see it again alreadyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I love the man so damn funnyπŸ˜­πŸ’―

Shaniqua M. Allen

 We did 20.4million in the box office over the weekend....They had my movie projected to do 10million and we doubled it. I swear I love my fans and I love that you guys are all loving this.YOU ARE THE BOMB! THE BEST!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.We went to go see that Kevin Hart movie last night... I wanna see it again alreadyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I love @KevinHart4real the man so damn funnyπŸ˜­πŸ’―



YOU ARE THE BOMB! THE BEST!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Enjoying the movie UPSIDE... Its definitely the number 1 Movie in the World. We did 20.4million in the box office over the weekend....They had my movie projected to do 10million and we doubled it. I swear I love my fans and I love that you guys are all loving this.YOU ARE THE BOMB! THE BEST!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

MAGIC! - Mama Didn't Raise No Fools (Audio)... Cartoon Hits, Gato Nine Lives, Kids And Goats, Tal...Cartoon Hits, Gato Nine Lives, Kids And Goats,Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: πŸ•πŸŽΆπŸΆπŸŽΈπŸ•πŸŽ·πŸΆπŸŽΉπŸ•πŸ“»πŸΆπŸŽΌπŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜œ Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects etc. Lynn Warren notice how all babies look the same...have the same glowing green eyes when they think we are not looking? the same drooling grins like old people without teeth...HAPPY BORNDAY ...


YOU ARE THE BOMB! THE BEST!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Enjoying the movie UPSIDE... Its definitely the number 1 Movie in the World. We went to go see that Kevin Hart movie last night... I wanna see it again alreadyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I love the man so damn funnyπŸ˜­πŸ’―


No comments:

Post a Comment